INGLES OCTAVO

Marian Aponte
Andrés Felipe Isaac Fernández Gonzalez

1st work 5, April, 2019: (imagine you are one of the animals listening to Old Major´s speech.)

Well, first of all, my name is Andres Fernandez and I’m a student from Cañaverales School, in this period we are reading a book named "Animal farm". Animal farm is a novel written by George Orwell (writer and journalist) that talks about a group of animals ruled under the humans, until one day the major (one of the main characters, the one who had authority over them) gathered everyone and started telling them that they had to reveal against the humans, because they were capable of doing so and they would get a better life, “Is it not crystal clear, comrades, that all evils of this life of ours spring from the tyranny of human being? Only get rid of man, and the produce of our labor would be our own.”

Now I’m going to explain what would I feel if I was listening to the Major`s speech:
I would feel encouraged by the major`s words and start thinking that the humans are bad and that we have to get rid of them because they make us work every day without rest while they can do whatever they want, with this type of propaganda I would be convinced that we have to fight for our liberty against men, this is exactly what Orwell wanted his readers to think, but instead of animals and humans it was with Stalin and the soviet union. In my opinion, the book is very different to the other books we have read, what I have like the most is the way the animals are creating their own organization and rules, and something very innovative, is that the most important rule is to do not humanize (walk in 2 legs).  

2nd work 6, may, 2019: (comment about any poster of your classmates)

Hey guys!
Welcome back to my blog

Today I will discuss something I thought was awesome about a campaign in my school, here's some reference so you can read it too!

It talks about high school needing more space for students and i can say I totally agree with this, as for example there's even a class with almost 40 students! Also, it's obvious that more new students will keep coming and the school will need more space, such as new classrooms, a bigger cafeteria, and even some new sports, to get some variety too.

In my opinion, this project could really be carried out as it is very relevant at the moment, to start I suggest they should talk to the principal and then the school's committee would discuss if the idea should be taken into account or not.

That was my opinion on this theme! do you agree with the poster or not? please write a comment about it!
Stay tuned for more blogs!




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

UNIDAD INTERDISCIPLINAR